The simplicity of the Artisan® Series panel is its best design feature. Uniform dimensions and a clean appearance allow the designer to plan modules, eliminate complicated pieces and follow wall curvatures.
The Artisan® panel can be vertical, horizontal, perpendicular or skewed to the building line, allowing the designer to create with multidimensional freedom. Artisan® Series panels use the positive fastened method and are attached directly to the substructure. The fastener is concealed behind the flush face. Artisan® panels are used for soffits and interior liners. These panels can be attached to the MBCI LiteFrame® system, girts or a solid substructure.
- Coverage Width – 8″, 10″, 12″
- Panel Attachment – Concealed Fastening System
- Gauge – 24 (standard); 26, 22 (optional)
- Finishes – Smooth (standard); Embossed (optional)
- Coatings – Galvalume Plus®, Signature® 200, Signature® 300, Signature® 300 Metallic