Craftsman™ Series – Small Batten
The Craftsman™ Series is a snap-on batten roof system. The pan and batten are manufactured separately to maximize design flexibility and for ease of installation at difficult hip, valley and slope change conditions.
The Craftsman™ Series is a water-shedding system and can be used for roofs and mansard only when installed over a water-proofed solid substructure with a minimum roof slope of 3:12. The Craftsman™ Series design makes complicated building transitions simple without the necessity of flashings. Slope changes from roof to fascia to soffit can be made with one continuous pan and batten. A concealed clip securely locks the batten to the panel while allowing for expansion and contraction.
- overage Width – 12″, 16 1/2″
- Minimum Slope – 3:12
- Panel Attachment – Concealed Fastening System
- Gauge – 24 (standard); 26, 22 (optional)
- Finishes – Smooth (standard); Embossed (optional)
- Coatings – Galvalume Plus®, Signature® 200, Signature® 300, Signature® 300 Metallic