eco-FICIENT® Insulated HPCI Barrier™
The eco-FICIENT® Insulated HPCI Barrier™ back-up panel serves as the buildings continuous insulation and completely supports outside the structural materials.
eco-FICIENT® HPCI Barrier™ is quick and easy to install and provides an economical solution to conventional air, water, thermal and vapor control without sacrificing thermal efficiency. There are no thermal bridges to reduce the energy efficiency of the wall. This panel must be separated from the interior of the building by an approved thermal barrier of 0.5-inch (12.7 mm) gypsum wallboard to meet IBC requirements.
- Width – 42″
- Panel Attachment – Offset double tongue-and-groove with extended metal shelf for positive face fastening
- Exterior Gauges – .016 (standard); 26, 24, 22 (optional)
- Interior Gauges – .016 (standard); 26, 24, 22 (optional)
- Exterior Finishes – Stucco-embossed
- Interior Finishes – Stucco-embossed, Mesa Profile
- Coatings – White Polyester; Non-standard colors are also available for this panel
- Thickness – 2″, 3″, 4″
- Lengths – Recommended maximum is 24′
- R-Value varies up to 8.5/inch of panel thickness at 40°F mean temperature