The PBR panel is commonly used for a wide variety of architectural, agricultural, commercial and industrial applications.
PBR is a structural panel and an exposed fastener panel that can be used for both roof and wall applications. The minimum roof slope for PBR is ½:12.
- Coverage Width – 36″
- Minimum Slope – 1/2:12
- Panel Attachment – Exposed Fastening System
- Gauge – 26 (standard); 29, 24, 22 (optional)
- Finishes – Smooth (standard); Embossed (optional)
- Coatings – Galvalume Plus®, Signature® 200, Signature® 300
- Rib Spacing – 12″ on center
- Rib Height – 1-1/4″