SuperLok® is a mechanically field-seamed, vertical leg standing seam roof system that combines a 2-inch tall slim rib with exceptional uplift resistance.
SuperLok® is available in both 12-inch and 16-inch widths. SuperLok® has been designed to withstand the most rigorous weather conditions. SuperLok® can be installed directly over purlins or bar joists. SuperLok® does not require a solid substructure for support.
- Coverage Width – 12″, 16″
- Minimum Slope – 1/2:12
- Panel Attachment – Concealed Fastening System; Low, High (fixed or floating), Utility (no insulation clearance)
- Gauge – 24 (standard); 26, 22 (optional)
- Finishes – Striated (standard); Embossed Striated (optional)
- Coatings – Galvalume Plus®, Signature® 200, Signature® 300, Signature® 300 Metallic